Friday, June 13, 2008

Introductions

My name is Regina Dean. I am a wife and a mother. I am excited to be a part of this Kingdom project. I think sharing my thoughts about where I see God in my life is a little scary. Isn't there a "right" answer to the questions we are asking? Isn't the correct answer that God is everywhere and exactly where we need him? I haven't found this to be my experience, but I hope that I can share my vision with Opawa Baptist and with the blogosphere that swirls around Steve Taylor.

4 comments:

solatnz said...

Hi! What an neat photo that is!

I think it's really cool that you are participating in this, and I look forward to reading your posts.

Anonymous said...

that is such a cool picture of your little man. i wonder if there are ways he, and his dog, might be showing you signs of the Kingdom in the weeks ahead,

steve taylor

Regina Dean said...

I had hoped that the photo of Avery and our dog Lulu sharing their infinitely mutual love for each other would be a good starting point for seeing signs of the Kingdom.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing how your Kingdom adventure unfolds....

All the best
Paul