Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Customer

I had such a great customer service experience today. Lately I have heard others excited about their positive interactions with sales people. I am happy to report my own. May be it is a new trend! My baby buggy is a couple of years old. My son has figured out how to take apart some of the buggy's inner workings. The other day, without me noticing, he tossed a part that he had removed out of the buggy as we were strolling along. So I emailed the buggy company explaining which part I needed. I figured that my warranty was expired so I would have to pay for the part. Really it was my responsibility since I let my son remove the part and toss it. Amazingly I got an email in reply from the owner of the company saying that the needed part was being shipped to me FOC. What's FOC I wondered briefly? Aha! Free of charge! How cool is that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats so nice, I like reading your blog :)

Miss you guys Im not so sick now so hope to see you soon

Anne